My Pink Stamper Design Team Call
Robyn over at www.mypinkstamper.com has openings for her upcoming 2011 2nd term design team. The challenge is to make a card, scrapbook page, or other Cricut project with your favorite Cricut cartridge using the following colors, orange, turquoise, green, brown and optional color of your choice. I decided to do a card using my favorite cartridge, create a critter.
Here is my entry:
Cricut Catridge: Create a Critter
Monkey: 6 inches
Vines: 3 at 3.5 inches
Let's hang out phrase: 3.5 inches
Tree: 6 inches
- Cut "mediterranea" card stock to 12" x 8".
- Fold to form 6" x 8" card, fold front of card back at 2" mark. (Emboss a 6" x 8" mediterranea card stock, adhere to inside of card).
- Cut brown card stock to 6" x 2 1/2".
- Cut patterned card stock to 4" x 8", adhere to left side of front card (distress it).
- Cut Monkey at 6", using dark and light brown card stock, Adhere to the front of the card using pop dots.
- Cut tree at 6", using green and brown card stock, adhere to the inside left side of card using pop dots.
- Cut vines at 3.5" , using green card stock, adhere to the top front of the card and continue on the inside right side.
- Cut phrase at 3.5", using orange card stock and patterned card stock, adhere to inside of card using pop dots.
- Once you are done stickle the vines using Lime Green and the phrase using Orange Peel.